Oct 12, 2009

will you?

my heart is hurting. anxiety is attacking me. it wants love and affection. it desires sex and intimacy.  


my heart is hurting. anxiety is attacking me. it wants to forget about the past. it desires happiness and joy.


my heart is hurting. anxiety is attacking me.  it wants to be free from pain.  it desires friendship not judgment.


my heart is hurting.  anxiety is attacking me.  it wants to give itself to you.  it desires you and only you.


my heart is hurting.  anxiety is attacking me.  it wants to be revived.  it desires newness and life.


my heart is hurting. anxiety is attacking me.  will you perform this surgery? 
                                                                       will you give me a new one?  

                                                                     will you take this old heart 
so anxiety, fear, loneliness,   anger, rage, hurt, disappointment and  weariness wont exist?

No comments: