Sep 18, 2009

The Tale of a Pregnant Woman with Three Lovers

This is another assignment for class, a story with every sentence starting with 'he said' or 'she said'. The story is wild and confusing. Be sure to read the title. I hope you understand it and like it.


She said, “I love you but I can no longer see you until he dies.”
He said, “If you would just let me kill him we could be together and I could raise my child that is growing inside of you.”
She said, “There is no need to kill him; he is already dying; the pain is becoming more unbearable for him daily.”
He said, “I will wait for you my love, but you must know patience is a virtue I lack immensely.”
She said, “Where are you going?”
He said, “To kill him, my patience has already run out.”
   * * *
“She said she loved me and she would not leave me until death parted us.”
“She said she never loved you, but she couldn’t disappoint her father; you were the only man he wanted for her.  She said she tried to love you, but the more you knew her, the more she began to abhor you.”
* * *
“He said he was going to kill him.”
She said, “Did you tell him that you were going to leave him for me?”
“He said he would die before he loses me.”
She said, “Well you know what you have to do, I hate it when you let them inside of you, it sickens me.”
She said, “Let’s go find them so I can end it all.”
* * *
She said, “I’m sorry.”
He said, “What are you doing, I thought you loved me?”
He said, “Who is that gun for?”
She said, “Both of you, I don’t love with either of you, I’m in with love her.”
* * *
She said, “Now we can be together forever.”

No comments: