Nov 21, 2008

Reflection on My Desires

1. My desires are: A relationship that will lead to marriage, friends that will last forever, financial stability, a relationship with my dad, a new wardrobe, the drive to be proficient in my schooling, closure of the past relationship with Jeff, healing from past hurts, disappointments, and mistakes.

2. I am willing to surrender all these desires to GOD.
Dear God,
I lay all of my desires at your feet. These are the things in my heart that I long for but your WORD say that "Delight my self in the Lord and He will give me the desires of my heart". So i learned that if I delight myself, or desire your presence more than anything else then you because you already know my heart you will give me what my heart desires, but because my desire will be in you then you will give me yourself, which is all I need. Because with you comes peace, joy, happiness, and security! So On Nov 21, 2008 I declare to you father that I will delight myself, give myself to you totally so that you in return will give yourself to me!! I also pray that you would help m and show me how to mediate on your word. I want your glory to fall on me as it did moses but not just stop on em but invade me! As I worship you reveal to me through your word the things you want me to know. I want to know about you, I want to know what makes you smile, I want to make you smile. Please speak to me about delighting myself in you!! I want to enter the most HOLY PLACE in YOU!! AMEN!!

No comments: